Hello fellow Outdoor fanatics

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Born in Minot and now live in Burlington. Been married for 12 1/2 years and have 3 daughters. I fish as much as my wife lets me and also love to hunt. I enjoy the walleye tourney scene on Sak. My favorite fishing holes are the tailrace, Audobon, Darling, Northgate and of course Sak. My favorite fish to chase is the walleye but also spend time every year chasing salmon, trout, pike, smallmouth and perch.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Welcome to NDA. You win a cookie for properly putting this in its own thread, as intended. I'll have to put it as an IOU for now tho. Also, I rarely pay up, so maybe see if the wife will whip you up some cookies and we'll call it even ??

Jokes aside, welcome to the club!!

Mike0129

I live out that way also. Just bought a brand new 2016 Lund that I have not even used yet. Ready to take it out this summer. Could always use a new fishing buddy who knows these lakes well.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fish as much as your wife LETS YOU???? In 12.5 years you still haven't figured out how to make your wife kick you out of the house, thereby making you go fishing?? I see we have much work to do Grasshopper. Step one is to admit you have a problem. Step two......

Oh and Welcome!!!

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
we were a little delayed on the welcome wagon... join in may.. welcomed end of January... we never claimed to be brain scientists but non the less welcome and work on not being such a stranger, 24 posts since may...? you can do better, i believe in you

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome

If you ever piss anyone off, make sure it isn't MSA....haha

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fish as much as your wife LETS YOU???? In 12.5 years you still haven't figured out how to make your wife kick you out of the house, thereby making you go fishing?? I see we have much work to do Grasshopper. Step one is to admit you have a problem. Step two......

Oh and Welcome!!!

First thing I noticed too. If you have to ask your wife to go fishing, then you are doing it wrong.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69