Help with Cabo fishing guide

Labcrazy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to Cabo for a week and would like to try a day of deep sea fishing. Anybody been there and used a guide they would recommend to try and hook up with a billfish?

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't remember who we went with but make sure you shop around. Prices vary. We paid half of what some other family members paid the day before but our boat looked like it could fall apart at any minute. We walked down to the marina and shopped around. Just make sure you don't do anything that feels fishy. We smacked the mahi mahi and had a great time.

- - - Updated - - -

Just make sure you bring lots of bananas for you and the crew. Haha

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
Pisces hands down!!!! But it depends on what your looking for and when?? I am going the 9th of December for a week, one day with pisces for a full day(10 hours) We leave early and have never been dissapointed. One marlin and 5 tuna been our worst trip. We also will fish 2 days on pangas . They stay closer to cabo but we have caught lots of marlin on them as well and its more fun fighting them standing up then sitting in chair on big boats. Big differance in price though. 2 to 300 for 4 to 8 hours on panga. 700 for 31ft pisces boat. p.m. me if you want panga number, him and his son both go and they both speak excellant english

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11