Here is another idiot

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the grand scheme of things, a tourist picking up a baby buffalo is quite unimportant IMO. Good chance it might have been lost or abandoned when they did it, cuz mama bison dont like people messing with their babies typically. What is even more pathetic is how this has grabbed national attention, where there is so much actually important stuff going on in this world, on a daily basis...

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
to bad they didn't do it with a baby grizzly, I bet the outcome would have been different

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Naw,could'nt be Asian,they would've had a bbq right quick,even tho they prefer dogs/cats they would've gave that little feller a whirl.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Was at the Painted Canyon over look at Medora Sate Park when a bus pulls up and out pours 40 some Asians tourist. There was a herd of buffalo maybe 200 yards away, they had their cameras and took off towards the herd on a dead run with the bus driver in hot pursuit yelling for them to stop. all that went through my mind was remember Pearl Harbor but for some reason the buffalo ran off. Could have been quite the show.;:;popcorn

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada. Quebec to be exact.
Sweet I just heard they were Canadian and was like they have no excuse for being that dumb. Then I remembered the most annoying group of people I've ever met.....the god damn French Canadians!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was at the Painted Canyon over look at Medora Sate Park when a bus pulls up and out pours 40 some Asians tourist. There was a herd of buffalo maybe 200 yards away, they had their cameras and took off towards the herd on a dead run with the bus driver in hot pursuit yelling for them to stop. all that went through my mind was remember Pearl Harbor but for some reason the buffalo ran off. Could have been quite the show.;:;popcorn

Good one!!! :;:thumbsup

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10