Holy Cow are the Canuks Angry!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are not covering this in the media hardly at all, and the brief times it has been, the truckers are referred to as terrorist, and white supremist

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are not covering this in the media hardly at all, and the brief times it has been, the truckers are referred to as terrorist, and white supremist

Everyone who doesnt agree with the lefty agenda being pushed these days is a racist white supremacist, and potential domestic terrorist!

If you dont want to take an experimental vaccination, you are "anti-vacc" and deserve to be excluded from society... Anyone who knows even the basics about what happened in nazi germany should be very concerned with current events.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
We the people have needed an event like this for a long time. I am tired of being lied to, political correctness and all of the folks who are just along for the ride with no real meaning in their lives. If this nation does not wake up soon our freedoms will be eliminated and we will be consumed by the fascists.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’d love to see our supply chain interruption people will wake the fuck up or die of starvation me on other hand can catch what I need every day to survive! They will be paying big money to eat my fish and game it will be epic like Elon musk rich no rules will apply $100 dollar for a fillet even the wardens will be buying because they to hungry to write a ticket!
Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off how stupid the world is!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d love to see our supply chain interruption people will wake the fuck up or die of starvation me on other hand can catch what I need every day to survive! They will be paying big money to eat my fish and game it will be epic like Elon musk rich no rules will apply $100 dollar for a fillet even the wardens will be buying because they to hungry to write a ticket!
Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off how stupid the world is!
crack is whack

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fuck around and find out. My dad will beat your dad up.

Last edited:

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What a worthless piece of shit!
Talk about twisting a story around!

Your right about that, I would think the Truckers would get so fed up with him and his lies that they would stick around a long time. What happened to the go fund me money??

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
txkVM1sZlfY9.jpg

The truckers gofundme account has been closed for investigation major, I hope there is major backlash from this.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update: Apparently the Ottawa police chief Peter Sloly stated yesterday that there may not be a police solution to this protest. I take that as the cops are wanting the military to come in and break this up. If you are not keeping up with this protest, you should be. Canada is supposed to be a free country just like the US. We'll see if that is true or not.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update: Apparently the Ottawa police chief Peter Sloly stated yesterday that there may not be a police solution to this protest. I take that as the cops are wanting the military to come in and break this up. If you are not keeping up with this protest, you should be. Canada is supposed to be a free country just like the US. We'll see if that is true or not.
Canada has a military?
Figured they lived off of us for protection like the majority of the French.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did some training with some Canadian Army snipers and they were pretty badass!!

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada has a military?
You ever been beat up by a Canadian Goose? They don’t need a military with those vicious bastards around.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada has a military?

Fought side by side with the Canadians in Kandahar province Afghanistan for months. They are tough as nails, courageous, and not afraid to fight. They are a force to be reckoned with. LOTS OF LOVE for them boys. They know how to fight and that's for sure. I only saw THREE flags draped over coffins in the 6 months I was there. US, Canadian, and British. That's it. The rest just soaked up the goodies, stayed on base waggin' their suck muscles, and being more worried about their uniforms than fighting. PUSSIES!!!!

I hope they stay out of this. They are too good a group of men to be asked to intervene for a just above zero politician.

Last edited:

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
The supreme leader of Canada made the statement that the feelings and ideals of these truckers and protesters should not be allowed in Canada. In a speech on camera. They appear to be far from a free country. That is one of the scariest statements I’ve ever heard uttered by the leader of a country in my lifetime. I pray we’re not sliding down a similarly slippery slope.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The supreme leader of Canada made the statement that the feelings and ideals of these truckers and protesters should not be allowed in Canada. In a speech on camera. They appear to be far from a free country. That is one of the scariest statements I’ve ever heard uttered by the leader of a country in my lifetime. I pray we’re not sliding down a similarly slippery slope.

It sounds like there is going to be a trucker convoy protest in the US coming up shortly. Going from California to DC. We will see how that is dealt with and what sleepy Joe has to say. I have a feeling we are going to hear and see a lot of the same liberal talking points down here also. MSM will ignore it or make up false reports and blm and antifa will step in to make it look like another Jan 6 resurection.
I think the shit is gonna come soon!
Fish On!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12