holy white bass batman...

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
A practiced hand with an electric can get blades just under the red meat and ride the tops of the mid-line pin-bones for 90% of the red meat. Peel out the midline then clean up the remaining shreds of red meat with a SHARP fillet knife.

I fillet and remove the ribs and skin just like one would w/crappies. I'd say you can fool about 80% of people into thinking they're eating walleye. The bigger flakes are a dead giveaway.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
pm for details

Last edited:

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
You keep posting stuff like this there's gonna be shoulder to shoulder Hmong lined up from newtown to parshal.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I was trying to help a guy out. ill use pms from now on

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You keep posting stuff like this there's gonna be shoulder to shoulder Hmong lined up from newtown to parshal.

Wouldn’t that be a good thing? Who cares about white bass. Would it be any worse than a bunch of blue platers loading up on walleyes?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any place one can go and shore fish out west, is this near New Town? I used to fish them back on the Great Lakes with spinners, but not out here, any help would be greatly appreciated.
They are all over shore fishing Sak. I’ve caught a ton of white bass shore fishing and off of docks. They will hit about anything.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don’t take long for the Vietcong to clean em up when they find a lake full ! Seen em come in you haul trucks must a been 15 of em in the back taking cooler loads out everyday!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88