How long until FBO goes down?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have snooped a couple times and tried to log in after the dismal format change. Wouldn't allow me to log in and haven't been back since.
No reason to look there anymore. This site is better than FB was at any point IMHO

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still check it out on occasion and after the new site popped up could not log in so that was the end of that. Also agree that the new site is not user friendly by any means. I suspect the lack of activity is due to people not being able to log in. IMO it is sad what happened to that site, never thought it would take a dive so quickly. I spent a lot of time over there and do miss the old FBO. My guess is others do as well as much as it is a topic of discussion on this site.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pooped over there the other day...ahhhh shit, shoot, i meant popped, crap now i swore, dont ban me V ;:;banghead

- - - Updated - - -

With that new format i could as well just have left my dump instead of take it, just sayin.. Ick, talk about a final canon shot to a sinking hull..

Farmer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Checked in to FBO yesterday, first time in a few months, ya not much going on. Joined here today

Tcatflyer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol, that cracked me up. Yep, nothing more upsetting than a nudie calendar you don't want to look at!

BringingTheRain

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hard to say. I imagine some of the members that had the rebellion on fb are here now, so maybe this site is doomed aswell?

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hard to say. I imagine some of the members that had the rebellion on fb are here now, so maybe this site is doomed aswell?

So the members of FBO are what doomed that site? By leaving, and choosing to go elsewhere, I guess yea, the members of a site dictate its success. But WHY did the members choose to leave? Those answers can be found in this and other threads on both sites.

This site has a reputation system. It has yet to be really tested yet. If a member is negative and a trouble maker, members can choose to silence that person. So far this site hasn't had any big arguing threads, and the reports have been fantastic. I for one have really enjoyed being part of the start up, and like how more people are contributing to the content. I also like the groups!

Plus the format is ten times better than the new FBO

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

There seems to be a small group of people that like to blame others. The reality is there is now two ND outdoors sites that thru either voluntary or forced means people that have been "blamed" have left and these sites, (one still is in the toilet and one the jury is still out) are circling the drain.

If it is these "rebels" to blame, after their departure why do these sites continue to die?

So maybe it is the people that stay that should take a look in the mirror and see why their sites are what they are.

Personally I think those that lead the "rebellion" are in fact still sitting over on FBO and a few still way back in NO. They got what they wanted.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
These are websites we talk on. And stuff. The conspiracy is the conspiracy...

hoytslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site is great. actually discovered it through that thread on FBO. already in my favorites bar at work :DThumbs Up

FishCommander

Founding Member
Founding Member
Turns out FBO may be the best advertising for NDA... Found this through that thread as well. Made jump right away. Glad to be here.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Out of morbid curiosity i had to go look at the falcon picture i put up on fbo. They had to extend the bow contest as there are five entries not counting the falcon. there used to be 100 plus entries on the first day when they used to open right there is a indicator at how it is going.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 81