How secure are our voting system ?

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
You know what they say about arguing with idiots. I rest my case.

So far, I am the only one to post verifiable facts on this thread. Almost everything else here has been political hyperbole.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, sorry.
Seemed like just the opposite.
You calling me Nancy is just for fun right?

Come on, man. Gotta have a little fun. No hard feelings.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like 1833 posted what I had initially posted. Instead of repeating the same shit. Can you show some proof to back your claim?
There’s a thing called google. I don’t have time to post a hundred thousand links. Was this even a serious question??? Eyeroll

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Edit- Damn gif wouldn’t load. Carry on

Attachments

B5A8290D-CE05-4F86-BCA0-164901A526C4.jpeg
Last edited:

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
There’s a thing called google. I don’t have time to post a hundred thousand links. Was this even a serious question??? Eyeroll

In other words, no, you can't prove your claim. That makes sense because neither could the voter fraud commission trump had kris kobach and mike pence head up. I used that thing called google and you won't find hundreds of thousand of links to prove you are right, you will find the exact opposite. You will also find a few convictions of trump voters voting twice, so there goes your "always benefits the left" claim as well.
Being an independent voter, I have no dog in this fight. I actually want to know the truth when these kinds of claims are made instead of just hearing people repeat what they heard somewhere. I care about facts, not rhetoric.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.breitbart.com/local/2016/05/25/report-dead-voters-found-voting-california/
Hmm. Like I said thousands popped up and what do you know, benefits Democrats.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/07/19/foreign-born-voters-voter-fraud-election-meddling/
This ones even better. Disclaims your state the Trumps commission didn’t find anything. Again thousands of hits.
And I’ll save us both the time on hanging chads. If you don’t remember the Al Gore hanging chad incident in Florida I’ll have to resort back to the whole arguing with stupid labeling. And please save me the middle of the road bullshit. You and bobcat ain’t fooling anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said there’s thousands more. Not sure what search engine you are using.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose you don’t think illegal aliens are voting either?!? Of course you don’t. And that doesn’t benefit the left either does it?

- - - Updated - - -

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/18/texas-democrats-ask-noncitizens-register-vote/
Have never heard of the right doing these things.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
“Greasy politicians just change boundaries or suppress eligible voters to gain an edge.”

Fixed it for you.

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's your point? Ward county's turnout was about the same (47-49%.) I guess only non-indian voting districts are "civic minded".

Yeah - I said civic minded because of the big turnout. What the hell is wrong with that?

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
Yeah - I said civic minded because of the big turnout. What the hell is wrong with that?

There is an implication that something must be "unique" when in fact the next most populated counties nearest to rolette county had similar turnouts.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is false. If it was so rampant, then why was the voter fraud commission disbanded without finding any evidence of "rampant" voter fraud? I'm talking about the commission trump had kris kobach from Kansas head up.
didn't that have more to do with California refusing to give them access to anything that mattered?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is an implication that something must be "unique" when in fact the next most populated counties nearest to rolette county had similar turnouts.

I was referring to "a number of the numbers" that made me say wow to myself. Like Teenager Birth Rate. That one is pretty "unique".

I'm sure you'll find some way to be insulted about me being wowed by that number too. After all, it's what you're here for - right?

I'll tell you what. To make it easier why don't you just do all the talking for me, since you're the much better judge of what I should post than I am. I'll PM you my login information. Thanks!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Voter fraud is a pittance when stacked against POLITICIAN FRAUD. Everyone is SO concerned about voters when the real shitbags are the politicians that vote against what the people they are supposed to represent want. Conman, Dorkan, and Pooperboy spring right to mind and now Heil hitllerkamp who convicts people without evidence and puts victims of crimes on public display for personal gain. There are plenty of R's on the list as well so you dems can simmer down. If people held these asshats accountable for their actions, many things would change. However, most are happy with squabbling over who tweeted mean things to who or who touched who on the fanny 30 years ago, so I doubt anything will change. The whole thing makes me nauseous. Carry On!!

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
I was referring to "a number of the numbers" that made me say wow to myself. Like Teenager Birth Rate. That one is pretty "unique".

I'm sure you'll find some way to be insulted about me being wowed by that number too. After all, it's what you're here for - right?

I'll tell you what. To make it easier why don't you just do all the talking for me, since you're the much better judge of what I should post than I am. I'll PM you my login information. Thanks!

Why I am here? Yeah my 180 posts are really knocking out of the park. I read more than anything. Maybe you should try it. You say a lot without saying much. Over 8000 post and really no contibution to outdoorsman. You mostly talk shit really.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why I am here? Yeah my 180 posts are really knocking out of the park. I read more than anything. Maybe you should try it. You say a lot without saying much. Over 8000 post and really no contibution to outdoorsman. You mostly talk shit really.

:)

- - - Updated - - -

and it's outdoorsMEN Pops... outdoorsMEN!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 82
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32