Humanized Mice

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't ever have an issue with science studying pathogens such a viruses that can be lethal to life. If we didn't we wouldn't have the vaccines that we have made without those studies. I have an issue with the lack of our governments disregard for that evidence and used pseudoscience in its place, policies that could possibly have lasting impacts on life for decades to come. That has always been my biggest issue when it came to the pandemic or possibly the next one.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't ever have an issue with science studying pathogens such a viruses that can be lethal to life.
Me either, but I do have a problem when they are designed for biological warfare. Especially if they are designed by a madman that wants to use them for population control of the pion masses as guys like Bill Gates would think acceptable.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me either, but I do have a problem when they are designed for biological warfare. Especially if they are designed by a madman that wants to use them for population control of the pion masses as guys like Bill Gates would think acceptable.
Yeah I agree pg,.I just didn't want to go to far into that can of worms, especially when it's no surprise that the wef nwo and people like bill gates want to thin down the earth's population. The worst part is that the country that it leaked from was funded and ran by the same people who tried to hide that information, there is some bad shit going. This thread is just another example that information is important to us all, regardless if we do anything with the information.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
The problem isn't studying naturally occurring deadly viruses. That is these assholes are doing gain of function research on viruses. That is taking viruses apart and gene splicing with the purpose of making them more deadly than natural. No conceivable reason that they should be able to do this because nothing good can come of it. Its illegal to do in the US and this is why Fauci funneled funds to Wuhan and the biolabs in Ukraine so they could continue to do it off books so to speak.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
It's nice to be surrounded by liked minded folk, and I'm not saying living in an echo camber is a good thing

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88