Humanized Mice

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's plainly obvious that THE next global event will be the intended genocide of most of the world's population through bio-engineered viruses. WHY else would they even be messing around with this kind of shit?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's plainly obvious that THE next global event will be the intended genocide of most of the world's population through bio-engineered viruses. WHY else would they even be messing around with this kind of shit?
its quite scary. They wont release it until all the elite have been vaccinated, and at least enough slaves to keep their lifestyle going...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lots of reasons to look at viruses that already exist on the planet. The article clearly states that this is an existing variant of a virus normally found in pangolins, nowhere in the article does it suggest this is a human modified variant of the existing virus. This study only shows that the virus has a really effective kill ratio on mice who are genetically engineered to serve as a proxy to using actual humans to study the possible effects of this virus on people.

Now, I am not sure how much interaction humans and pangolins actually have on the planet, I hear they're a delicacy I haven't tried though. Would it be any better if this study was on the many forms of bird or swine flu that we haven't yet found in the human population?

I am guessing there are an awful lot of viruses out there that can kill people that we simply don't know much about. Some in odd species that people don't routinely interact with, and very likely some frozen in glaciers and permafrost that ran their natural course through the population thousands to hundreds of thousands of years ago and then got relegated to history, temporarily.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will it help me lose some pounds, and regrow my hair in the process? I might be in on this one

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mice food and mice pelts. So you say there is a chance?

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Typically yes but this isn't a naturally occurring virus...
The number 2 guy at the wef Noah juval harari made the statement "Covid 19 was necessary in order to get the population to accept total biometric surveillance." That doesn't sound like a guy who believes that all happened just due to a lab leak. Last week at their meeting a Davos they couldn't stop talking about a disease X which they believe is coming. I would guess they have some inside knowledge about it. After the meeting Klaus met with the head phizer exec for 3 hours which I would say is a lock we are getting a new pandemic just in time for the election.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88