I figured it out...

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
there are going to be turf wars over this. NDA vs FBO drive bys and stuff. gonna have to keep my super soaked loaded in the boat now just in case i see FBO hoodlems.
on a side note just before this site opened i got a FBO tshirt. can i trade it in on a NDA tshirt

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
there are going to be turf wars over this. NDA vs FBO drive bys and stuff. gonna have to keep my super soaked loaded in the boat now just in case i see FBO hoodlems.
on a side note just before this site opened i got a FBO tshirt. can i trade it in on a NDA tshirt

In the works.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see they took it down now, and Joan is also looking for a new moderator to join her and Davis. Toby must have got the ax after the feces storm he caused.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha and they wont even take comments on the new moderator thread. Wonder if getting canned from fbo made toby really hit the sauce.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an FYI - the logo avatars are being removed now too.

this should be fun i just switched mine.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know. The damage has been done. It will depend on the 500+ signups that claimed they would post if the meanies were gone.

Time will tell. It certainly hasn't been as busy over there from what I've seen. Views yeah, posts not so much.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see they are looking for a mod to join Joan and Davis so might wanna back off a little. Toby must be gone??

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
seems that is the problem every one is backing off from being there. they made their bed....

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Too funny. Haven't posted there in a month but I did just change my avatar. And I was thinking of giving the Lynn Lake Muskies thread a TTT!!!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone should post pic a holding a fish with a NDA t-shirt or hat. Just a cheesy home made one.... for now at least.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88