HELP for Digitally inept

Bobkat

Established Member
I read Lunkers suggestion to upload an avatar, so thought I’d try figure it ou by myself!
When I looked across the top of the screen, here is a BOBKAT 79??? What the heck is that? Does that mean someone hacked me, being digitally pretty dumb I could have somehow klutz- fingered BOBKAT wrong but the rest makes no sense. I’m supposed to bring my 2 I pods and new phone to the computer doc place in a few days, but maybe someone can help me straighten this out, and then show this old fart how to post an avatar posture on here.
Can’t find the word TOBY on here though, whatever that means.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think this bob is the same person as the other bob.
Someone is having some fun running with an account, and getting lunker all riled up.

Bobkat, and Bobkat 79 are likely 2 different dudes, and 79 is really getting after it today.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What avatar do you want for which handle. It gets confusing when you have multiples.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What avatar do you want for which handle. It gets confusing when you have multiples.
1679949773166.png

Not this one

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm almost positive espringers right Bob is using two different devices to log into
Anyways the real Bobkat will reveal himself when he loads he original avatar that is unique to him. I remember it very well

Bobkat

Established Member
I agree, I guess, but how do I figure out if I have two accounts and two handles. Then, how do I drop one. In the phone store, after multiple trips back there to get the bugs out of my brand new phone, they discovered (as did a bunch of my friends) that Imsomehow had two different accounts. They somehow got rid of one, but tried to amalgamate them both into one account or best ditch one for once and for all. They thought they might have done it, but then realized they hadn’t, then said leave it a few days,and maybe Facebook would change it! I’m too illiterate to even know if I have one or,two,accountamthere. Anyway, people,have stopped telling me I’ve been hacked now, but I still get lots of f4iendmrequests from people I’ve been friends for years.
Yes, ESpringer. I have two I pads and one I phone , the new one, but I had them checked and these pros all same they are on the same wavelength and not doubling. Thanks for,the suggestion though.
Best if I just get out of here and let Lunker or his base find someone else to pick on. Nothing seems wrong digitally, so all I can conclude is that some mean miserable idiot who is much digitally smarter than me, somehow is hacking me.
I have an appointment with a company everyone recommends here called WHIZ KIDS to go over all my digital stuff including Bluetooth hearing aids, etc. and try to find the answer and tune everything up. They are so good it takes an appointment to ge5 8n.
Failing,that, maybe I’ll be able to post how my hand loads do with a new “minute of computer” standard at 500 yards! Could be fun.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m trying to email Mr. V to have me and every post of mine removed from Nodak. Maybe he can have a permanent ban on any attempts to hack me!
Well don't do that.

Just ignore lunker if he cant leave you alone, you don't need to drop off completely.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just ignore lunker if he cant leave you alone, you don't need to drop off completely.
I ignore most of his stuff. If were a betting man I would bet a lot on here do the same. And there is the ignore button.

He must be
unemployed as there is no way he can be playing with this all day everyday!

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
No i don't want that guys clearly it was a miss understanding on my part, I believe wholeheartedly that bobkat is who he says he is. I look forward to reading his posts just because he and I see things differently from time to time doesn't mean we can't be civil to each other on nda. Time to bury this incident in the circular file and move on I know I am.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's the dog days of winter guys we can get through this it isn't going to be too much longer and the weather is going to start cooperating.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84