SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Course it was an archery tag and OTC.

SUCKERS!!

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't fall for it. someone pulls this stunt every year. just like someone saying theres too much corn standing still, just like someone saying the deer numbers are too low, just like someone starting to duck boat parade thread, just like the someone starting an ice pirate thread, just like Murdock smashing the eyes on the mouse in the spring, just like sconi invasion threads. just like someone seeing 4 thousand snow geese on march 12th and freaking out how "they aint stopping til Canada". . . . . . happens every year at the same time......you guys are getting too predictable. if you guys were any sort of game animal youd be considered patterned.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
QUOTE=Trip McNeely;17598]I didn't fall for it. someone pulls this stunt every year. just like someone saying theres too much corn standing still, just like someone saying the deer numbers are too low, just like someone starting to duck boat parade thread, just like the someone starting an ice pirate thread, just like Murdock smashing the eyes on the mouse in the spring, just like sconi invasion threads. just like someone seeing 4 thousand snow geese on march 12th and freaking out how "they aint stopping til Canada". . . . . . happens every year at the same time......you guys are getting too predictable. if you guys were any sort of game animal youd be considered patterned.[/QUOTE]
;:;funnypost

Last edited:

newlydean

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like the boys in brown didn't pull my name from the hat.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
4C Mulie buck for me. Glad someone in our group got drawn since I'm not sure how many more years my old man is going to be able to go. Pretty sure it will be my last hunt with him with me having a tag. Looking forward to it.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
4C Mulie buck for me. Glad someone in our group got drawn since I'm not sure how many more years my old man is going to be able to go. Pretty sure it will be my last hunt with him with me having a tag. Looking forward to it.

Enjoy it!!!!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
you can buy a bow tag over the counter. bow kills don't count towards the quota apparently. I'm not sure how long you can buy them but it's for quite awhile yet I think. Not sure though, haven't bow hunted ever but I'm going to join the thousands of new bow hunters this year and get me some sausage.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74