Ice Fishing Suits

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have a striker predator bibs and climate jacket... love both but wish they would have had the climate bibs in stock when i got mine, breathability and the fact the climate shell can be used for a high end rain suite in the summer... i have several buddies that use the clam ice armor and love them too... imo getting bibs and a jacket made specifically for ice fishing is worth it, i used carhartt before and the difference is amazing, especially when you get them wet

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got me a frabil suit. Noninsulated, but fluffy enough to pack underneath. windproof and weather proof. great year round setup. and doesn't break the bank.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought some Ice Armor bibs at Scheels' Ice Fest two years ago. They were like $50 or $60, money well spent

Last edited:

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Flip Flops and Banana Hammock and spread some rogain for the full ape suite. If dense enough you should be a little buoyant and shed water with a good dog shake and back to fishing#$%^&>

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just picked up a set of striker ice. Predator bibs and climate jacket. Now all I need is ice.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ordered my son and i predator suits and couldnt be happier. They are a little warmer then we'd like but thats fine. Was easy to sell the wife on the when i saud they float.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14