Idaho murders

FlatTopPete

Established Member
I’m really curious to find out what his motives are. If they ever find that out.

I guess he asked the cops “if they have arrested anyone else yet?” when he was arrested so what exactly does that mean?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m really curious to find out what his motives are. If they ever find that out.

I guess he asked the cops “if they have arrested anyone else yet?” when he was arrested so what exactly does that mean?
Is there someone else involved or is he saying that so they think someone else was involved???????????????

FlatTopPete

Established Member
Also, I just read that they caught him using genealogy DNA from a database. Which means I believe, that he left DNA at the crime scene and they were able to track him down using genealogy DNA from one of those DNA websites that ppl send blood samples into to determine what % German, Irish, etc they are.

I have always thought those 23andme.com type websites were government conspiracy’s. This further confirms it. Never ever ever send your blood or whatever into one of those websites. Not because I want to commit a quadruple murder, but because once the government has your dna, God knows what they will do with it!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
How many of you still lick the envelopes to wet them prior to closing?
We use the ones that you peel the seal off and it is sticky below that to seal it.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some of the stuff i read online it sounds like he bought a car or sold a car to that Gonclaves girl. Speculation is that he might have made a pass on her but she refused. Some articles talk about how his cell phone pings show he was following the victims for weeks before hand.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also, I just read that they caught him using genealogy DNA from a database. Which means I believe, that he left DNA at the crime scene and they were able to track him down using genealogy DNA from one of those DNA websites that ppl send blood samples into to determine what % German, Irish, etc they are.

I have always thought those 23andme.com type websites were government conspiracy’s. This further confirms it. Never ever ever send your blood or whatever into one of those websites. Not because I want to commit a quadruple murder, but because once the government has your dna, God knows what they will do with it!

You know, it's not really us you have to convince on this, right? You need to be working on your relatives. :oops::oops:

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know, it's not really us you have to convince on this, right? You need to be working on your relatives. :oops::oops:
Exactly. Not sure how many relatives must do it to fill in the family tree...but I know of at least a couple that have sent swabs in. I tried warning them....

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's comical that 1 of the biggest conspiracy theorists I know was eager to encourage other family members to send DNA in to be recognized. Then it was warning every one against getting a shot because you get "chipped" when you get when you get a shot.

FlatTopPete

Established Member

Lol good point. I have heard that it doesn’t even have to be a close relative either for the police to even be able to track you down via DNA.

Kinda wild that ppl were stupid enough to do this.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunk, Daily Mail just posted story that cops got DNA from a Knife sheef and matched it to his DNA by going thru the family trash.
Nope, read on the internet it had to be a government conspiracy!!!:cool:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67