Idaho murders

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol good point. I have heard that it doesn’t even have to be a close relative either for the police to even be able to track you down via DNA.

Kinda wild that ppl were stupid enough to do this.
My Sanford clinic has been after me for years to allow them to DNA and catalog my blood. None of their business, and no I don't think it could better treat anything.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder when people went into get tested for the coof got the swab test, did they say they were going to destroy the sample after conducting their test or did it get cataloged into a DNA website. You may call me a conspiracy theorist but it still does make you think that it could have happened. The pcr test is used in everyone of those ancestor websites to test your DNA , luckily I have watched enough forensic files to know this. Regardless if the nwo is going to make a bio weapon to kill you by your DNA makeup I'm hoping it's fast and painless. It makes you think though doesn't it

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully they end up giving him the anti-crime vaccine.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the surviving roommates saw a masked man leaving the house and didn’t call the cops for 8 hours?!? What in the F?
Supposedly she also heard someone crying and then a male voice saying some stuff so she opens her door and sees this masked guy walk by her. Also sees him well enough to describe his bushy eyebrows and physical build, after all this doesn't check on her room mates or call the cops until like 11am the next morning. This seems rather strange. Could be she is just used to people coming and going at all hours of the night or something fishy is going on. Could the two surviving roomates be involved? I hope not.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
The government doesn't "use" that data anymore than any joe public does or can. They take the DNA they recovered at the scene, submit it to ancestry or 23andme and see what relations pop up just as if you or I submitted our own DNA. That's quite different than have unfettered access to all profiles in those databases.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Supposedly she also heard someone crying and then a male voice saying some stuff so she opens her door and sees this masked guy walk by her. Also sees him well enough to describe his bushy eyebrows and physical build, after all this doesn't check on her room mates or call the cops until like 11am the next morning. This seems rather strange. Could be she is just used to people coming and going at all hours of the night or something fishy is going on. Could the two surviving roomates be involved? I hope not.
typical college setting --- people roaming in and out all night. Masks are common place on campus--- the fact though she didnt see blood on this guy ---- that is the mystery to me. In addition the fact that this guy left the knife sheeth when he is well adversed in how the laws work and evidence, that along with how the other person didnt wake up. Especially the couple and battle. None of those kids must have jobs; sleep all day and party all night.

Ragnar

Founding Member
Founding Member
The government doesn't "use" that data anymore than any joe public does or can. They take the DNA they recovered at the scene, submit it to ancestry or 23andme and see what relations pop up just as if you or I submitted our own DNA. That's quite different than have unfettered access to all profiles in those databases.
Everyone that has been in the Military since 1995 has their DNA on file with the U.S. Govt. Not saying the Govt uses the info, but the VA was hacked and over 20 million records stolen. Then OPM (who does military security clearances) was hacked and another several million records stolen. I'm not saying the Govt uses all of that information, I will say the Govt is paying a couple of companies to keep my identity safe and send me a monthly report.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 174
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84