Illuminating my clam...

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Decided to add some 'permanent' lights to my flip over otter cabin, might have gone a little overboard but it should be plenty bright in the near future!

Ill post pictures of what I come up with, going to experiment with placement a bit before I permanently attach the strips so things might change.

They will be infinitely dimmable from off to full power and there will be two circuits with 2 strips each, each of which can be toggled on or off depending what I want to accomplish. One circuit will be 'daylight' and the other will be 'warm white'. Im thinking the 3500k will be attached behind and above the seats and the daylight will be positioned towards the front of the tent facing down or forward, to avoid glare, undecided about that.

Ingredients:
Clam lights.JPG

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can never have too many lights. Especially when one gets older. And usually can find shadows somewhere.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suspect Johnr has already tried that but not in a fish house.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suspect someone will be able to illuminate a small concert with electricity produced primarily via human feces by the time this project is over. At least hypothetically anyway.

Average_NDA_Member

used to lite my shack with a sunflower heater n matches for my cigs plus it takes a long time to cook a hot dog on them leds tell you what dont get me started on these newfangled e drills

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88