It's time to panic!

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like my meat to taste like ... the meat it is. Yeah, I will use a little seasoning on baby backs some times and I use salt and pepper on a hamburger or steak, and some lemon on fish occasionally, but I don't eat a hamburger or steak sandwich with a salad on top (lettuce, tomato, mayo, pickles, onion, etc. not for me) (maybe some cheese, but usually not) or fish with a lot of just breading seasoning. I want to taste the meat! Usually the meat tastes just fine as it is! Tho I do use prepared (ground) horseradish on prime rib roast!!!

Just my 2 pennies!

ejolliffe

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also bought out all Minot and Stanley and New Town had last fall. I suppose if anyone is need of a fix, I could spare a shaker or two......For a price!!! hahaha

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;rofl Is this how crack addicts and meth heads talk? I seriously LOL'd at the thought of TD going dark on the black market.

Oh from what I hear it is real as real can be.
Word on the back roads is the sellers are normally a pretty rough bunch, do not think about double crossing them.:cool:

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you ever sucked dick for Tatonka Dust?!? ~ Bob Saget from the movie Half Baked

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn hoarders!!!!

I keep optimisticly hoping Mossy is going to hop on here and say everything is back on track.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
OK I just have to ask why is this soooooo good. I looked where I live and nobody knows anything about this stuff except one lady on vacation. She overheard me asking about it and said she loved it, she turned out to be visiting from SD.

So is it worth hunting down and trying to buy some?

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK I just have to ask why is this soooooo good. I looked where I live and nobody knows anything about this stuff except one lady on vacation. She overheard me asking about it and said she loved it, she turned out to be visiting from SD.

So is it worth hunting down and trying to buy some?

Good luck finding any. Yes it was very good but I guess I never got too addicted like crack on it, but then again I switch things up so I don't get burnt out on most seasonings. Here is a link on it, the buffalo wing seasoning is really good to (which I am almost out of), as are some of the other products/seasonings you can get.
http://www.owensbbq.com/tatonka-dust--buffalo-wing.html

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good luck finding any. Yes it was very good but I guess I never got too addicted like crack on it, but then again I switch things up so I don't get burnt out on most seasonings. Here is a link on it, the buffalo wing seasoning is really good to (which I am almost out of), as are some of the other products/seasonings you can get.
http://www.owensbbq.com/tatonka-dust--buffalo-wing.html

Thanks for the reply and link, do you like the wing seasoning? If so maybe I'll give it a try.

I'll keep an eye out for the other stuff and maybe some will show up somewhere and I'll be able to give it a try.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the reply and link, do you like the wing seasoning? If so maybe I'll give it a try.

I'll keep an eye out for the other stuff and maybe some will show up somewhere and I'll be able to give it a try.

Yeah we really like the wing seasoning on chicken and fish. Coat the chicken and either grill or indirect smoke them and it is oh so good. I think one time I even mixed it into some ranch.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member

Yeah we really like the wing seasoning on chicken and fish. Coat the chicken and either grill or indirect smoke them and it is oh so good. I think one time I even mixed it into some ranch.

x2.......I add some siracha to the wing seasoning occasionally that adds a little zip to it....

★★★★★ Legendary Member

x2.......I add some siracha to the wing seasoning occasionally that adds a little zip to it....

Thanks guys!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67