Jason Mitchell?

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
JM isn't exactly Mr. Excitement. I am reminded of this every time I stumble upon one of his shows.

But I'd watch ten JM Outdoors before a single John Gillespie's Waters and Woods. Ooof!
As soon as I read your first sentence I thought "at least he isn't John Gillespie" then you said what I was thinking.
I tried, really tried to watch him thinking I could learn something when I was younger, nope. Only thing to learn is how to be a Grade A Loudmouth @$$hat.
"You could win a trip with me!" or "We took this charity person out for a trip of a lifetime" That in itself is not a prize it would be punishment.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I could probably put up with Gillespie's Hey Buddy or the sponsor name drops, but not the dry humping when you catch an average or below average fish. He's all over people. Now if his daughter wanted to dry hump me....just fucking kidding fellas. NO means NO.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I had to be in a boat with John Gillespie I'd tie an anchor around my neck and jump in the water.
A friend said if he had a terminal illness and only had a week to live he would want to spend a day fishing with John Gillepie. It would seem like an eternity.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could probably put up with Gillespie's Hey Buddy or the sponsor name drops, but not the dry humping when you catch an average or below average fish. He's all over people. Now if his daughter wanted to dry hump me....just fucking kidding fellas. NO means NO.
"Molest Me Gillespie" is what my buddies and I call him. Can't keep his hands off anyone.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ii was actually Tony dean outdoors that Jason started off with. Then eventually Tony retired and sold the show to Jason. Tony dean also did a few shows with a real pos named zippy dahl who imho is the worst guide ever for perch patrol. Tony dean is the real mentor to Jason Mitchell and helped him with continuing tony deans outdoor show.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wonder what all the hot chicks do these days since they are no longer needed for TV commercials?

Ii was actually Tony dean outdoors that Jason started off with. Then eventually Tony retired and sold the show to Jason. Tony dean also did a few shows with a real pos named zippy dahl who imho is the worst guide ever for perch patrol. Tony dean is the real mentor to Jason Mitchell and helped him with continuing tony deans outdoor show.
Agreed,tony dean had great dakotas fishing shows,his ice fishing shows drew me to north east sodak,all the great fertile shield lakes near Webster.

Last edited:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
why? please explain?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to brag or anything but I called Tony Dean out on his going woke with global warming concerns

Had email arguments with him about the hypocrisy on display when he regularly drove 100s of miles each way just to go ice fishing. 😬

That is all.

Last edited:

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've met and have visited with Zip a few times. Seemed like a good guy to me. He also purchased JM guide service and rolled it in with Perch Patrol I believe. Not sure why the hate for Zippy?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 25