Jokes in the boat.

Nelly

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the spring when the fish are ready to spawn, a friend of mine will take a male fish and add a little "cream" to someone's coffee if they are not paying attention to their cup. Good thing that I don't drink coffee and keep a close eye on what he is doing with a fish at all times.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the spring when the fish are ready to spawn, a friend of mine will take a male fish and add a little "cream" to someone's coffee if they are not paying attention to their cup. Good thing that I don't drink coffee and keep a close eye on what he is doing with a fish at all times.

;:;barf

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be throwing punches.

fullrut

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not in the boat, but it involved bait. On the way home from pheasant hunting, we stopped in a convenience store in Hazen. One guy filled a huge slurpy cup up and set it down to grab something else. Another buddy walked by the minnow tank and scooped up a single minnow and dumped it in the cup. We made to the Washburn cut off before it was noticed swimming in the last inch or so of cherry slurpy. Had a pretty good brawl in back of the old Bronco going down the road.

Crushed cheetos puffs in the boat carpet is always a good revenge tactic if they don't let northerns in the boat.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
We had about 4 guys in our permanent fish house back when we were really young bucks. One guy stepped out to pee and left his 3/4 full beer and another decided to slip a minnow in there. When he came back in we said "lets all chug our beers and grab another" so we all tip them high and the minnow man was chugging away until his little friend slid out the mouth of the can. A spray of suds went flying along with little nemo. The prankee did not speak to any of the other parties for the rest of the day. Not a boat, but similar.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
NO wonder there is a topic not so long ago about fishing alone. Some of you guys are down right nasty!!!!! LMFAO!!

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know why but this made me belly laugh!!
13076828_1621635248162142_6277223246230517763_n.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93