July 4th plans

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Headed to Lamoure to move into the new house. Then take the camper down to the lake and go fishing.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weather permitting, 2nd through 5th will be spent floating on the lake, July third I might buy some fireworks, and July 4th will probably fish near garrison and watch their display from the water. Spending Independence Day in town, is just awful, and painfully boring. Especially in a town ran by the anti fireworks nannies.

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife has a reunion on the 4th, but I have to work 3rd, 5th and 6th so probably lay low and behave.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm gonna stay home and document which neighbors shoot off the wrong airborne fireworks and then File complaints about the fireworks litter in my yard.

Dad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Flying to Alaska for few days with my dad. 4 days of crown, king salmon, halibut, and silvers! Should be trip for memory bank

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where u live SDMF? Would love to dump all my trash in your yard and shoot bottle rockets at your house!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm spending the day at SDMF's... Says he has a fun project and we'll make new friends. I'm pretty excited.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm spending the day at SDMF's... Says he has a fun project and we'll make new friends. I'm pretty excited.

Buncha wet blankets...

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna stay home and document which neighbors shoot off the wrong airborne fireworks and then File complaints about the fireworks litter in my yard.

image.jpg

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy 4th of July to all NDA members, hope all is well and having a good time!! Me, not so much...got no invites..depressing...oh well...life goes on

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hung the flag up, put the ribs in the smoker, set up canopy to keep at least some of the yard cooler than the surface of the sun, kiddie/drunkadult pool filled, now at work to keep my office presence minimum in the morning. Should be ready for some food and cold drinks this evening.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80