Kyle Ritenhouse~

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you ever get a chance to meet me I always give credit where credit is do. I have my faults just like everyone does but just like some call out a spade a spade well it doesn't always have to define something negative all the time. And I don't always have to be an asshole

DakotaGreg

Established Member
A militia disobeying any gun law in its way could have defended property and put down the riots in 5 minutes if allowed too. Unfortunately the state IS a monopoly on violence and does not like competition. The state is a legalized mafia pretending to be a human rights organization that protected the criminals for its own benefit.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like Kyle is going after trump that helped him even though I believe the bump stock law that the trump signed was eventually overturned after the chevron scotus decision. I believe the young man is being manipulated

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Looks like Kyle is going after trump that helped him even though I believe the bump stock law that the trump signed was eventually overturned after the chevron scotus decision. I believe the young man is being manipulated
Manipulated or thrown up on a pedestal so fast no one had a chance to ask him his thoughts on the definition of "INFRINGED".

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What would you do? Not to diss this kid but when faced with destruction... I believe self preservation kicks in for most that aren't npc's..
I’d probably have shot sooner and shot more. Thus I’d probably be in prison.

His Goldilocks “just right” administration of lead (both quantity and timing) was impressive to me.

DakotaGreg

Established Member
The worst part of the bump stock ban, is that Republicans were using leftist gun control arguments to justify it. Saying things like, "You dont need a bump stock to hunt deer". And then Trump made absolutely zero effort to repeal the National Firearms Act of 1934 or the Brady Bill of 1994. Trump is a New York city liberal born and raised, completely gun illiterate. He is diet gun control wrapped in a NRA magazine cover . Rittenhouse is finding out that virtually nobody really believes in the 2A as it was intended.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
The worst part of the bump stock ban, is that Republicans were using leftist gun control arguments to justify it. Saying things like, "You dont need a bump stock to hunt deer". And then Trump made absolutely zero effort to repeal the National Firearms Act of 1934 or the Brady Bill of 1994. Trump is a New York city liberal born and raised, completely gun illiterate. He is diet gun control wrapped in a NRA magazine cover . Rittenhouse is finding out that virtually nobody really believes in the 2A as it was intended.
I like your thoughts on this, but I think Trump has a better idea of what the second amendment is for than most. I hope his gun toting son keeps him informed. The democrats and the media ( I repeat myself) have brought us to tyranny and that should make those still sane contemplate our constitution more seriously. If you don't think the democrats have become tyrannical how many dare post their thoughts on social media? How many jack boot thugs are monitoring this site?

DakotaGreg

Established Member
I like your thoughts on this, but I think Trump has a better idea of what the second amendment is for than most. I hope his gun toting son keeps him informed. The democrats and the media ( I repeat myself) have brought us to tyranny and that should make those still sane contemplate our constitution more seriously. If you don't think the democrats have become tyrannical how many dare post their thoughts on social media? How many jack boot thugs are monitoring this site?
Yes, his son I would hope has some influence on his policies, but it really does not seem like a priority at all for him. Hopefully he vetoes any further gun control that goes across his desk. I don't think Trump has an evil agenda. He just seems like someone who agrees with whoever he talked to in the last five minutes. Sometimes I wonder if gun control would actually be more effective under a Republican because the conservatives will justify it when their guy is in power but when a democrat is in power, conservatives adopt a "from my cold dead hands" philosophy. Democrats are not your friend, but neither are most Republicans. Trump is a "Whats in the box?" kinda guy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 63
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 20