LEWT Tournament Winners BUSTED!

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Do any of these tournaments do background checks on the angler? Maybe the bigger ones should start and ANY prior game violations would automatically disqualify a person from fishing them....maybe?
Agreed. This is more evidence towards the tourney really not doing their job. A major violation should have at the very least meant they were more closely observed.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why i only caught bullheads when i did fish years ago as a kid. I assume that fish is not part of the deal, db

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
All of these fishing tournaments should be banned! They are very damaging to the resource and the other citizens who want to just enjoy the beauty and serenity of being out with family and friends enjoying nature. I fished in 2 of them many years ago and I witnessed cheating in both and was so disgusted by the unsportsmanlike conduct from most of the people involved including the sponsors. Most are either a bunch of rich dicks with 350 hp motors or want-a bees.........................

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Need some sort of a monitoring program for habitual cheaters/poachers like this. The only recreational activity they’re allowed to do outside of work is figure 8 racing and demolition derby’s. Remove safety equipment if they cheat. No more helmet or seatbelt/harness in the next heat/race. Then take away door reinforcements and roll-cages next. Sooner or later the problem will self-correct.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
No matter the competition cheating will be part of it.
some have the desire to win more than be decent
Like my ole college coach used to say "If yall ain't cheaten, yall aint trying" (okie accent)

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another "weights in fish" controversy.....

https://www.fieldandstream.com/fishing/wardens-find-steel-weights-inside-state-record-crappie/

1708139589285.png

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113