LEWT Tournament Winners BUSTED!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Care to enlighten those of us who have no idea about this story?
MINNEWAUKAN, N.D. (KFGO-AM) -- Law enforcement is investigating who is responsible for cutting through a section of highway on the west end of Devils Lake.
Benson County Sheriff Steve Rohrer says it appears heavy equipment was used to allow boat access to part of the lake. He says he believes it took place early Mon. and may be tied to improving access for participants in the National Walleye Tournament.
The road, old Hwy. 281, had been under water in recent years. With a drop in the lake level, the highway was again exposed.
Rohrer says the road is owned by a township and cutting through it without authorization is illegal. He says he is following some leads.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
While I will let Shorts speak for himself, I don't think I'd say the above never got any publicity around here. It's just that one needs proof to pin the dog kennels on someone and the cutting of Highway 281.

Let's face it, these two clowns were probably getting away with cheating for years before a tourney official with a bit of testicular fortitude decided to cut open the fish right in front of God and everyone.

Do we have any such incriminating evidence that points at any one team?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i think he had heard of the lead weights in fish. what he hadn't heard about was the excavation of old 281

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
His ear lobes look pretty low
1689369224515.png

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rex-heuermann-gilgo-beach-murders-suspect-long-island-serial-killings/

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Do any of these tournaments do background checks on the angler? Maybe the bigger ones should start and ANY prior game violations would automatically disqualify a person from fishing them....maybe?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84