What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Live Bait vs Berkeley Power Ba
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rowdie" data-source="post: 378540" data-attributes="member: 272"><p>Had no choice but to use Berkley Power Bait today as by partners boy left the crawlers on the counter of the Bait shop. He had anticipated maybe running low on Bait so he had bought some half crawlers for slow death hooks by Berkley. Well they worked well I thought. We were landing as many or more than the other boats. We started running low on those so I put a spinner on and some Berkley minnows. We ended up 1 short of our limit. Not bad for August on OAHE by Mobridge. </p><p></p><p>In the end I'm kinda glad I was forced to use them. I had confidence in them as I've done ok with power baits before, but given the choice, I'd have real crawlers on. Well, maybe not anymore. Those half crawlers are PERFECT for slow death hooks. They spun perfect every time and stay on better after getting bit. I didnt know they came out with perfect half crawlers for Slow Death.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rowdie, post: 378540, member: 272"] Had no choice but to use Berkley Power Bait today as by partners boy left the crawlers on the counter of the Bait shop. He had anticipated maybe running low on Bait so he had bought some half crawlers for slow death hooks by Berkley. Well they worked well I thought. We were landing as many or more than the other boats. We started running low on those so I put a spinner on and some Berkley minnows. We ended up 1 short of our limit. Not bad for August on OAHE by Mobridge. In the end I'm kinda glad I was forced to use them. I had confidence in them as I've done ok with power baits before, but given the choice, I'd have real crawlers on. Well, maybe not anymore. Those half crawlers are PERFECT for slow death hooks. They spun perfect every time and stay on better after getting bit. I didnt know they came out with perfect half crawlers for Slow Death. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Gear and Accessories
Live Bait vs Berkeley Power Ba
Top
Bottom