Lost Dog

Fox Island Outfitter

Founding Member
Founding Member
My almost 5 year old English Pointer has gone missing. He's wearing an electronic fence collar and has another orange collar with his identification. He's white with brown ears and has a distinctive docked tail that isn't very common for his Brees. He's a neutered male and his name is Reggie. Last seen in my yard in South Bismarck in the Fox Island area. If found please call Todd 426-4021 20160924_161452.jpg20160924_161452.jpg

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call the cops. Nice looking dog like that hanging out in a yard could have very easily been stolen, especially if you're in a more rural part of town.

He chipped?? Get on the horn with the are shelters, too.

Fox Island Outfitter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Calls have been made to Burleigh County sheriff office, Bismarck PD and animal control. No he isn't chipped but my info on his tags.

- - - Updated - - -

...and yes the the though of him being stolen has definitely crossed my mind, especially how he's never left the yard even with his collar off.

Bossman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call the Postal Service, Pizza Places, Taxi companies etc..You get the point..Agencies that have a lot of drivers out there CALL THEM! Good luck man! I've been through this and our dog was luckily found using these tactics...Thanks Dominoes..

Fox Island Outfitter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the advice guys! We found him here a bit ago! He was hanging out in somebody's yard about a mIle away. The gentleman called and said he'd been there most of the afternoon just assuming it waseems one of the neighborhood dogs and would return home. After he was there for quite some time he checked the tags and called me. He was even nice enough to drop him off! Thanks again!! We are relieved!

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like when stories like this have good ending.
Kudos to the fella who found him.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good deal! good to hear! id like to start a Reggie alert in honor or Reggie!! Amber alert was created for her as a human being..and rightly so!! ..I think we need a nationwide movement on stolen animals also, I hate people that steal dogs!!

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
We cover the entire city, state and united states. Call the post office asap and ask for a letter carrier supervisor. Give us an idea where the dog was last seen and we can get the word out to the carriers in that area or to the entire city if need be. We can get your info on the intercom. USPS Bismarck city carrier phone number is 221-6515. You dog owners put that in your cell phone. We're only a call away. Best to call prior to 9am before we all hit the streets!! TELL supervisor To Announce your lost dog over the intercom!!!!

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank God he's back. 3 years ago my two Brittanys were gone for four days. When I spotted them over a mile away on the river I almost peed. Two hours later with friends and family help I managed to bring them home. What a relief!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33