Lost wheel- Please Help!

Skullet

Established Member
I lost the rear wheel off my tandem trailer this morning and I didn’t notice it until I got to the boat ramp. It will be in the passenger side ditch between Minot and the New Town boat ramp. I’ll offer a hundred bucks if anybody happens to find it. Thanks for looking!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
More than likely out in the field where ever it came off and not near the road, suckers come off right, they travel as ways..but could be wrong

Skullet

Established Member
It didn't wobble, it pulled just fine. And the way that suspension is set up it didn't really even sag on that side. It was a nerve racking ride home. 43 mph with stops to check on the remaining wheel.

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you lose just the tire/wheel or was the hub connected to the wheel?

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you lose just the tire/wheel or was the hub connected to the wheel?

I'm going to go with "Hub is gone, will be very lucky if he doesn't have to replace the entire axle".

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have found quite a few wheels in my day. Watch the ditch and you will see a trail going down the ditch and out into the field.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I lost a rear wheel on a 1979 pickup one time. That sucker went well over a mile and a half through the Missouri Breaks east of Williston. Ended up finding it only by luck, and had to roll the SOB a half mile up through a rough pasture. Before it found it's resting place it had gone through a farmyard and jumped a couple of fences without a trail. Quite the learning experience......

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 75
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31