Lottery Results - 2017 Deer Gun Season

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm glad to hear some of you guys got a deer tag(s) this year, Congrats! .

I got drawn for a Sept any elk hunt back in Feb and found out I got drawn for late Oct any antlered deer last night. :;:thumbsup

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well duh you likely had a zero percent chance of drawing like last year! Why would you even bother applying in that hellhole of a unit until they seriously up the tag numbers if you actually wanted to hunt?

Because I grew up in 2E. For me, its more about heading back home for a weekend or two to spend time with friends and family who I dont get to see very often. Shooting a deer is just a bonus. Maybe this is the year that I finally get the boat in the water in November to enjoy some great walleye fishing on DL. Have never been out later than the last week in October.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
I Can't even express my dissapointment in not getting drawn again. I guess I'll go swim in my pile of fake points!

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Karma... it's a biatch! haha

Sorry about no tag though

Mother trucker. I had 3 pref points and a better than 60% chance in my unit and I didn't even draw a 2nd choice doe. I thought for sure I was gonna take my screen shot of "Status: SUCCESSFUL" and rub noses.

Bed Wetter wears the douche hat.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife drew a mule deer buck tag with 2 points and I drew any antlered in 3E2. Add those to my son's youth tag and the deer we'll shoot in MN and we should have plenty of meat for the winter;)

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife drew a mule deer buck tag with 2 points and I drew any antlered in 3E2. Add those to my son's youth tag and the deer we'll shoot in MN and we should have plenty of meat for the winter;)

What unit did she draw in?

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
3A4 buck tag for me. Congrats to all those lucky ones who drew a tag.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Declined for any antlered but drew a wt buck as my second choice. Love me some deer sausage

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any antlered for me. Had a pile of points from years of applying for a mule deer, but saw a really good WT last year while helping my daughter and just couldn't resist the chance to go after him.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
me and my 2 buddies pulled MD bucks in 4f dad pulled a wt buck in 2c and he also pulled his muzzy tag my sister gets her youth tag this year and me my dad my brother my wife and my sister will all be getting bow tags as we have in the past so we will see we could end up with a lot of deer meat this year...

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i also got a 2E buck. i think i only had 4 points. was actually hoping i would get my 2nd choice doe and get to bank the points again and apply out west next year. oh well. i can think of worse things in this world than a buck tag for my home unit. ;)

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy Balls!!!! A buddy, my wife, and myself all drew mule deer buck tags!!! On top of that my wife and I bow hunt and now all three kids will be bow hunting this year too. I have some great whitetails spotted already. This could be an awesome fall!

Yotkilr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got my ANY BUCK wife got the Whitetail Buck and my dad got a Mule Deer Buck. Gunna be busy!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84