Lotto

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What would you do if you won? Me would disappear into thin air. LB

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same as SLE. Land here, and land in Montana. Maybe some in SD. I also wouldn't make it noticeable. No big mansion on the river, no 55 foot camper, no F-350 dually jacked up blowing smoke everywhere I go. I would give a lot away to charity's and people in need.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did the math yesterday. If you take out 50% for taxes, and take the annuity, it would be $2.1M per month, for 29 years.

I would have some pretty cool cars, and a couple pretty nice places here and there. I would take family for some pretty spankin' cool vacations.

Also, I would trade my Honda in, for a Harley, and ride with JuanR.

Oh, and a whole semi-load of bungee cords for guywhostrapsthingsdown.

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
Land, land, and more land ranches in Montana Wyoming Texas and ND and farm land from all over ND. And maybe a couple lake houses. Turn a one in a billion winning into generational wealth with some careful planning.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Quite a few people would benefit if we were ever blessed winning something like this.
We have had some dear friends that many years ago we said to each other, if we ever were blessed with winning we would share it with each other also. 3 of them have passed away so if we won, we would share with their families our winnings as we gave our word and would live up to that.
My Dad used to always say if your word is worth spit, your signature sure as hell isn't either. Found out through life that his saying is more true all the time.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would disappear in Wyoming. Couple square miles, big fence, cameras, large caliber rifles. Warmer than Alaska, but still down there on the population density.

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would start off with a small family & friends event and would then create a foundation to improve the lives of our Vets who have fallen on hard times. The later would most certainly give me greater satisfaction than spending on $hit that I most certainly don't need. .... and then maybe a couple of bottles of Crown to raise a glass in honor of all who have served this Great Country! ...... Money would be gone and all related problems avoided.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unsure, because everything would change once it actually happens.

I assume that I would change residences and live comfortably and affordable in a few different locations. There would be lots of vacation spots for family/friends, and I would make a number of Santa Bucks available to many, many, people less fortunate.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33