Lotto

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call ainley get a dog trailer . Land here and down south set up for dog training. Go and learn from trainers around the country and try to win a Srs and a nfc.

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, since I grew up in Missoula, I would buy up in Alaska...I have loved it up there every time I have went, it was so hard to come back. I would have a simple cabin with a basement, people would wonder why but for heat of course. Also, I would have a couple big shops full of heavy equipment, and toys and that would be about it. Then I would just enjoy.

-Brek
Why didn't I think of buying completely impractical equipment. Its like Tonka toys but for men!
Growing up is optional. Growing old is mandatory

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crazy 1.9 Billion and still hasn't gone out.
Usually is a super big pot over Christmas between that and Mega Millions.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would give half to churches before taxes, and since they are none profit they would get an entire half. They use their money more wisely than governments of any type. Then my kids would become millionairs, and the grandkids would be millionairs at 40 years old.
Next woulld be land within easy driving distance. A center section of land that even I would not hunt. Surrounded by sections I would hunt, and that surrounded by sections for youth and handicapped.
More guns. I would have at least ten guns.;)

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
ten. that many to add to the 10-fold you have (that's an assumption). db

Ragnar

Founding Member
Founding Member
I smell bullshit. Odds of winning are 1 in 292 million. With the amount of tickets being sold over the past four drawings how many possible combinations of numbers could possibly be unpurchased? The odds of it happening are probably about the same as the odds of winning.

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
I know I have no chance of winning the big one. But even a smaller prize would be cool, someone in Parshall won $22K the other day. The odds are slim but I buy a ticket anyway. Now a days a powerball ticket is cheaper than a bottle of pop!

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm just glad we finally figured out a way for the 61% of the country that doesn't pay income taxes to pitch in.

Lottery = tax on the poor
(my FIL has our lucky numbers and buys us tickets every now and then. If I won a billion dollars, I would become a land baron and keep about 12 continuous sections for my personal hunting compound and turn about half of ND into PLOTS)

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
And its gone. Little over 2 billion to a single ticket and the government wins big time evert time. LB

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don’t understand why they don’t break it up.

Divide the 2 billion up into $5-$10 million per winning number and pick numbers until the 2 billion is gone would make way more people happy.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don’t understand why they don’t break it up.

Divide the 2 billion up into $5-$10 million per winning number and pick numbers until the 2 billion is gone would make way more people happy.

I like that idea, I'd probable even buy a ticket if they did that. 199th place wouldn't suck.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
of all places....winner is in Cali......For F sake. smh...the big jackpots always goes to a state with high population...fishy

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 52
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 17