M10 moose

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well my old man lucked out and drew a bull moose for M10!

I Lived up there for four years so I know quite a few people. I was up there last year and helped a guy shoot a damn nice bull. We also saw another monster the night before season but couldn't locate him after that.

Anyways its its good to have as many contacts as possible. Moose is s little different than elk in ND. Most times it comes to who you know instead of putting on miles and miles with the boots. We are taking a week off before the season to scout and will be hunting for a week on opener of rifle.

If anyone has any pointers or good contacts they would be willing to share I would be all ears!

We are both super pumped! We know the caliber of bulls and are going to be selective until we find the right bull!

thanks in advance

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kenmare, Williston Stanley. NW corner of state

Walleye Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live in Berthold and work out in the country most days. Have been seeing a lot of moose already. Will keep in touch and PM if you want.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats and good luck! Wish I still lived up there so I could help!

Jake G

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be happy to help! Is he planning on bowhunting the early season? I have a little boat and there is some big bulls in the river bottoms south of Williston here. Unless you want to kill one of those easy farmland bulls! ;)

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The area just east of Berthold seems to be some sort of migration route. Always seeing moose around Hwy 2.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be happy to help! Is he planning on bowhunting the early season? I have a little boat and there is some big bulls in the river bottoms south of Williston here. Unless you want to kill one of those easy farmland bulls! ;)

That would be so awesome to shoot one from the river!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77