Medical Info Harvesting

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's real: To the best of my knowledge; I've done TWO 'net searches on gout for my late father: Nothing else: I'm dealing with a couple minor issues with the VA and am getting very "random"/very "specific" adds on here and YT.

Not "clicking" on them^^^^: A sperm/feces amalgamation will not produce an infant. Covid 19/Flu "vaccines" are bullshit.

That is all.

Last edited:

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I looked at new boat speakers on my cell phone last summer as one had blown, ever since all ads pop up speaker ads.
Glad I haven't looked up man love like @camper does, I think that explains all his love of Trump.
Maybe you could teach me more about man love.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe you could teach me more about man love.
Its what you have for President Trump, when searching the dictionary for Man love it was Camper hugging his life sized Trump cutout...
You are likely ready to be not only be teacher, but Dr. man love

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its what you have for President Trump, when searching the dictionary for Man love it was Camper hugging his life sized Trump cutout...
You are likely ready to be not only be teacher, but Dr. man love
You’re rambling.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's real: To the best of my knowledge; I've done TWO 'net searches on gout for my late father: Nothing else: I'm dealing with a couple minor issues with the VA and are getting very "random"/very "specific" adds on here and YT.

Not "clicking" on them^^^^: A sperm/feces amalgamation will not produce an infant. Covid 19/Flu "vaccines" are bullshit.

That is all.
I think the coof shit show was the biggest genetic collection of the human dna ever, except for mine of course. The significance of this collection of genetic data is perhaps only a conspiracy theory, regardless I can't see the governments of the world wasting the opportunity to collect all that genetic data for future human research into how viruses effect the different races on earth.

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Had to stand in a line, prick a finger and bleed on a lab slide attached to a file card. All so they could identify a big toe or left testicle if an IED, anti-tank mine or our very own unexploded ordinance blew me and my friends up and they needed to sort us out. Then the fucking military allowed the military database to be accessed like CODIS to be searched for felony suspects. There goes my dream of being a serial killer...FTA, FTG, FJB.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bless your service. Being a Farce puss I just had to submit a cheek swab.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had to stand in a line, prick a finger and bleed on a lab slide attached to a file card. All so they could identify a big toe or left testicle if an IED, anti-tank mine or our very own unexploded ordinance blew me and my friends up and they needed to sort us out. Then the fucking military allowed the military database to be accessed like CODIS to be searched for felony suspects. There goes my dream of being a serial killer...FTA, FTG, FJB.
You can you just have to be super sneaky about it, will power. wear surgical gloves when you are doing the deed, and always carry an extra bleach bomb for those moments when you just not sure.

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Thanks. We are lied to constantly by everyone about what type of information will be harvested, why, and how it will be used. It's why Alexander Graham Bell is on my "Shoot in the Face List" if time travel is ever invented.

VDAWG

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are getting ads targeting you based on keywords you are saying. You complaining to your wife about your ingrown toenail, then telling the doctor about your ingrown toenail, then telling your wife about what the doctor said regarding your ingrown toenail tells Google and Meta that you are relevant for all ads that have anything to do with an ingrown toenails.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
1709347518515.png

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are getting ads targeting you based on keywords you are saying. You complaining to your wife about your ingrown toenail, then telling the doctor about your ingrown toenail, then telling your wife about what the doctor said regarding your ingrown toenail tells Google and Meta that you are relevant for all ads that have anything to do with an ingrown toenails.
I promise that's not my case.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88