Midco Internet

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody in Minot use Midco for Internet services? Thinking about changing over but the wife is concerned with reliability. She has heard that it tends to go down frequently which would be a pain since she's taking online course's. I'm considering the wide and Xtream 1.0, would be plenty good for what we need.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Midco service is great in GF. The fact that they don't use any lube when billing is what hurts.

tl;dr Midco is expensive IMO.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Had Midco when we lived in Surrey, and it was amazing. Have SRT now that we are in the country, and it has been great too.

riverfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have had good luck with mid-co in Bismarck. I had one of there routers break on me and they exchanged it quickly other then that no issues.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd talk to you neighbors. We have Midco and I work from home. During the day I usually don't have any problems. As people come home in the afternoon it progressively gets slower and slower. We have had a few periods where it would barley work at all for days, they would send someone out and they would find we were getting a low signal but couldn't figure out why.

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have SRT now but for the cost we could get faster service from Midco for about the same price is what we pay now. No complaints with SRT but with me, the wife and 2 kids it gets pretty slow with 16Mbps per sec.

scarecrow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had Midco when I lived in Williston and I miss it a lot. For the price of internet and TV, it beats their competitors out of the water. And no contract is huge when comparing services to others. I now live in Watford City, and RTC and their service is junk.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62