Trapper62

Founding Member
Founding Member
AI can do some pretty neat tattoos too!
Bear Tattoo2.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
One step closer to connecting AI to GPS and our sonar. Think Star Trek "computer, troll me in 17 fow along the shoreline at 1.7 mph and ID any walleye in the FWD facing sonar mode and steer our baits over them. Oh and announce any potential snags"

Trapper62

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is the AI doing the drawing for the tattoo or the tattoo itself? Would be quite the disruptive event for the tattoo industry if the artist can be eliminated from the project.
Design only, probably should have said that as the post did make it sound like AI was doing it

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
The last pic in the first post has been all over the media for quite some time. Also, what's the queer deal? Also, also this shit is creepy and we're doomed.
I wonder if it reuses pictures it thinks match your request. Do you have any examples of where youve seen it before I posted it on here? Queer picture was generated to troll someone on X, same with the trudeau pic...

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Blasphemy!!
Not at all. And....Diz is STILL hotter 27 years later!! To reinforce the thought, Denise Richards has been over, under, beside and in front of Charlie Scheen. That's like puking on the floor at a free AIDS clinic then re-eating it.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if it reuses pictures it thinks match your request. Do you have any examples of where youve seen it before I posted it on here? Queer picture was generated to troll someone on X, same with the trudeau pic...
I'm sure I've seen it on a couple History Channel shows and maybe on a magazine cover. Damn it--I've seen it before now LEAVE ME ALONE!!! YOU ALWAYS SINGLE ME OUT!!!

1713229757817.png

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
One step closer to connecting AI to GPS and our sonar. Think Star Trek "computer, troll me in 17 fow along the shoreline at 1.7 mph and ID any walleye in the FWD facing sonar mode and steer our baits over them. Oh and announce any potential snags"
It's damn near there now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 96