Montana big game draw results

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeh montana is crazy on price on had $1,149.00 into the big game combo and elk permit

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm ready to say screw MT.

You pay $1200 for a tag then get turned down for your archery elk permit. So u either have to hunt general area or take a discounted refund.

Now i I can't even draw the general. I'll have 5 points for an ARCHERY permit next year.

I used to love Montana cause you could get a tag every year but the deer hunting sucks anyways. Screw them...after next year

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm ready to say screw MT.

You pay $1200 for a tag then get turned down for your archery elk permit. So u either have to hunt general area or take a discounted refund.

Now i I can't even draw the general. I'll have 5 points for an ARCHERY permit next year.

I used to love Montana cause you could get a tag every year but the deer hunting sucks anyways. Screw them...after next year

Well quit applying for hard to draw areas..:)
I'm surprised you have not drawn that tag yet. I drew my Big Game Combo...now I wait patiently for Sept.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's the frustrating part. The unit used to be an every year draw until they combined a bunch of units

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be out with my elk combo again. Sounds like leftovers will go on sale on May 7th.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33