More Wetter

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Rain started about 8 and coming down pretty good and some little cloud burst every so often. Made a run to put out rain gauge and got caught in one of those mini cloud burst and had to change out my clothes, soaked pretty good. Yard puddles are filling up pretty quick so soil is saturated on top anyway. Frost might still be in ground here and there. This weekend is going to suck for those new born calves.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've had enough slop and mud for awhile. That big orange ball I saw yesterday kind of scared me for a bit. Had to remember what it was. I have some projects that need doing, but rutting up the yard and pissing off the Mrs. isn't high on the priority list. I'm asking Heavenly Father for about a two week hiatus from wet, sloppy, and dreary. Stay dry out there.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i figured this was about some woman who caught a looksie at me on the porch in my union suit drinking coffee the other day. nevermind. carry on.

Last edited:

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
just lost our last road out, and now raining looks like I'm boating for a couple weeks, this weather just wont quit.

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
2.5 in kulm and it’s not done yet. It’s a soaker

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Be careful in the township roads I have been hearing about washouts due to overland flooding all aver the eastern half of state. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84