mounting LSS1 or LSS2 on trolling motor

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're running in a straight line with very few turns of the motor, you'd probably be alright. But I know with mine, I'm making small adjustments manually and when in cruise control, the motor moves even more.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're running in a straight line with very few turns of the motor, you'd probably be alright. But I know with mine, I'm making small adjustments manually and when in cruise control, the motor moves even more.

not worried about that - my brain can handle ghosting while rotating - and there's always down-only mode

I'm more concerned with available mounts, cable routing, yadda.

Guess you could always flip the ducer upside down on its aluminum plate and lash it to the motor with gigasmic strong zip ties

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
3M 5600 with a few days of curing. Could always get a couple cases of stella and some take out sausages.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha - looks neat and frustrating at same time

cable-driven TM is required - not?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing without a cable drive it would be like mounting a lss-2 xdcr on troller, plus it gives you downscan option on your terrova. I don't know shit about graphs just what came to mind when I seen this topic.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sweeney is correct. You would need to have a cable drive to get your graph to follow the left and right of your trolling motor head, but you said your brain could handle the ghosting while rotating (in post #3) other than the left and right following your trolling motor you get all the other features.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
that is clearly a failed attempt at the 360 scan for humminbird... and imo the 360 isn't fantastic but it is clearly better than that option

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 212
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66