tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
imagejpeg
Well that didn't work :(

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Radar, I've heard two complaints on the water pillows. One was that it took a while to get the right amount of water and the other was that it was too heavy to travel with. Other than that, everything else has been good with them. I have a hard time selling pillows because everyone's neck is so different. Sleeping habits are harder to break than tobacco cessation. So, if you find a good pillow, buy three extras just in case.

Muzzytipped

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is the best pillow for the guy who passes out in front of the 50' TV every night in his Lazy Boy?

Also Drools a lot. Mouth breather I guess.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I try different pillows a lot and keep coming back to tempurpeic. I bought 3 My pillows in different sizes and they all end up with the fill pushed up too high as I toss and turn in my sleep and then I find myself fluffing and reshaping several times a night. Just use them s body pillows now and still sleep on a tempur. Wife also likes temp better too.

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually didn't know there was so much to learn about pillows. This is a great thread, no sarcasm intended. If only Yeti made a pillow--your head would be so blasted cold you would have no choice, sleep would take you.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use my wifes pillows. They even come with a pacifier thingy. I sleep like a baby.

Radar13

Founding Member
Founding Member
I slept on my wifes pillow one time it didn't have a pacifier thngy, I woke to a white flash and a bruise.
apparently she is like popcorn she jumps flips and lands I now have my own water pillow

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have bought a couple more for the bunkhouse in the calving barn and the couch when I am forced there.

I have a hard time believing gst is the type to be relinquished to the couch by an unhappy bunk mate. Maybe he's a gassy sleeper.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a hard time believing gst is the type to be relinquished to the couch by an unhappy bunk mate. Maybe he's a gassy sleeper.

He definitely has flatulence of the oral variety;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19