N****s On the River

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the show as well...right down to the Sanford-n-sons theme song haha,funny stuff.Oh,and I'm not racist either,I have a colored tv@home...

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL!!! pretty sure this is gonna set us back a few steps....

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL!!! pretty sure this is gonna set us back a few steps....

Only for those that give a crap about the color of a mans skin more than the content of his character. Anybody that can have a good time on the river without causing anyone else problems is OK in my book.

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't find this to be racist at all...wait wait..THIS IS SOOO RACIST IM REPORTING THIS WHOLE DAMN SITE!!! But ill stay quite if someone takes me along for a hunt or a fishing trip!...LOL and that's how you play the race card!...:;:

- - - Updated - - -

Only for those that give a crap about the color of a mans skin more than the content of his character. Anybody that can have a good time on the river without causing anyone else problems is OK in my book.

WORD!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll take you anytime you want to hit my stretch of the Sheyenne. Oh, and I don't play cards. (Grin)

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Careful K9. A man's liver must be in fighting shape should it expect to survive a fishing trip with KDM.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's the after party Ghost. It's kind of tough to cast a crank and drink a beer at the same time. It's even harder to reel a crank and drink a beer. It's damn near impossible to cast AND reel a crank while drunk drinking a beer, but I'll keep trying.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tis why I quit throwing crank baitso after 11 am in the last 15 years even though it's the most productive presentation in my arsenal. Prioriteees. Priiiooooritys.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's the after party Ghost. It's kind of tough to cast a crank and drink a beer at the same time. It's even harder to reel a crank and drink a beer. It's damn near impossible to cast AND reel a crank while drunk drinking a beer, but I'll keep trying.

beer-hat-beer-helmet-pic-8.jpg

:;:huh No excuses now!

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny as hell. A bunch of funny ass quotes.

What gets me though. They call themselves niggas and they talk about how there needs to be more niggas out on the river. If it was two white dudes saying there needs to be more white people on the river it would be considered the most racist video ever.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14