ND big 3 draw

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got my elk tag and bull elk in 1996, been donating ever after for moose.:;:huh;:;boohoo

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
No elk for me. I guess I won't have to sharpen my hood shooting skills this year.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
No elk or moose for me but I'm sure I will draw the bighorn tag so not to dissapointed

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]We are sorry, your application was not drawn in the MOOSE[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]lottery. [/FONT]

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
ok ok, maybe I jumped the gun a bit. Guess i'll have plenty of time to help my nephew fill his youth tag :p Let the Neg reps rain down on me now hahaha.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
ok ok, maybe I jumped the gun a bit. Guess i'll have plenty of time to help my nephew fill his youth tag :p Let the Neg reps rain down on me now hahaha.

Why, you lying unconstant succubus!!! :;:duel

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big 3, I told you I would never fall for you again. I told you after last year, you would never hurt me again. Well, I am weak. Against my better judgement, I allowed you to come back into my life. You filled my heart with potential happiness and anticipation. I trusted you. And what did you do? Crushed me again. So here I am, tagless, with a freezer devoid of meat, still holding on to the hope of one last draw.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't wait to get the official word on my bighorn tag so I can rub it in everyone's face.
You have a better chance of not being meelosh then ever drawing the bighorn tag.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have a better chance of not being meelosh then ever drawing the bighorn tag.

so i was listening to the common man yesterday and one of the callers has a brother named meelosh. It made me LOL... thats all

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11