ND Deer Lottery

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shot down for both rifle and muzzy again. :(

And I have to wait for my refund until after the second drawing which I have no intentions of applying.:mad:

Thanks GNF!;:;banghead

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member

freiday31

Founding Member
Founding Member
3 points for rifle for 2016 drawing and 5 for muzzleloader for 2016 drawing, rifle is in 2C i think im switching and gonna get in with a buddy and apply for mule deer since i have so many rifle points, i have very little chance of drawing a buck in 2c anyway

Three points is just a drop in the bucket for mule deer. I figure you pretty much need 6+ points to have any real chance.

ndkid70

Founding Member
Founding Member
No rifle or Muzzy tag for me. Wife got an antlerless tag, so will help her try and get her first one.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got denied in 2F2, not surprised since I got a buck tag last year. Didn't get to use it though, our son came 9 weeks early. Sometimes I dislike that guy named Murphy and his law! Lol

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as he's healthy..... it was worth it though. You'll have many,many more years years behind a rifle.... plus, How cool would it be get bag a birthday buck?!??!

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
4 preference points and I drew a muley buck tag in 3b1 :;:rockit

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as he's healthy..... it was worth it though. You'll have many,many more years years behind a rifle.... plus, How cool would it be get bag a birthday buck?!??!
Oh absolutely, I've never been more happy to not fill a buck tag! Lol. Definitely puts things in perspective.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
gotta love it. looked on the g&f site and I was denied again for at least the sixth year in a row for 3A1. I think I had six preference points going into this drawing. But now it says I have three. man do we need an overhaul.

Mr Nice

Founding Member
Founding Member
A couple more preference point for me, at least now I can make plans for the fall with the results finally out. Still annoyed with our crappy draw system.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got a whitetail buck and a preference point.....I like this system!:;:muahaha should have put in for ML probably would have got that as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88