ND Motorcycle hill climb.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't know we had hill climb competitions in ND , Has anyone ever been to one ? Or tried either of these hills with a 4 wheel drive ? Watched a couple of these in Utah, they are pretty fun to watch in real life.

Fordville ND

Brickmine hill at Walhalla

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been to the one by fordville years ago, never been to the one at the brick mines but rode there before they had a hill climb. they are very serious guys some national level.

Dad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Valley city has one as well, normally on Father’s Day weekend. Hill is just south of the interstate. Fordville is good time as well, several from that area had won nationals back in the day

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to climb at Valley City and the Fordville event. You are NOT, I repeat NOT going to make those hills with a 4x4. Some 4 wheelers tried Fordville back in the day and most of them got destroyed from flipping down the hill. One even flipped all the way down into the river. It is hard to see the true grade on video.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A fifth of Fireball and I'd bet I'd get the HOG up that....or at least die trying.

More than likely the later.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I avoid painful situations like biden avoids questions from the press.

I also don't like paying to fix stuff because of mistakes in judgment. It sure looks like fun to watch though.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Enough liquid courage and a better run at it you should be able to coast part ways up the hill and then just fly the rest of the way up.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
A fifth of Fireball and I'd bet I'd get the HOG up that....or at least die trying.

More than likely the later.

Like most booze incited plans of great panache, confidence and success they lie only in the brain of the creator/boozer.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wasn't there a hill climb south of Williston back in the 70's, think it was called Indian Hill

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33