ND pronghorn season is a go.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
MINOT, N.D. - Good news for hunters in the state, as North Dakota's pronghorn hunting season is set for fall.
The North Dakota Game and Fish Department will have 1,790 licenses available.
The season will be in 15 open units, quite a bit bigger than last year, due to the six-percent increase in pronghorn.

For bow hunters, the season will be from Sept. 4 through Sept. 27.

For all other hunters, the season will be from Oct. 2 through Oct. 18.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m probably gonna get drawn with 2 points. Don’t be mad about it. :cool:

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nd gf is a joke . 15 units open LOL . The walleyes are doing fine in devils lake too no need for closed spring or slot .........

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just don’t understand the need to kill does and fawns. Kind of like mule deer does. Common sense would say that if you are trying to grow or maintain a herd that you would protect the breeders but who knows. They must have a reason behind it.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have one buck and five does on 160 acres. Anyone is welcome to them. They are busy every day eating my young tree rows. They top the ash trees and the ash have to start over every year. They have five young and this is getting to be a herd.

I don't mind them and can operate equipment within a few yards. Kind of neat to have them around but.....

Whitetail56

I have one buck and five does on 160 acres. Anyone is welcome to them. They are busy every day eating my young tree rows. They top the ash trees and the ash have to start over every year. They have five young and this is getting to be a herd.

I don't mind them and can operate equipment within a few yards. Kind of neat to have them around but.....
What unit

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67