Need your Vexilar knowledge

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
18 for a decade or so, love it. Would pick up another when this one goes down

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say pay backs a b!tch for all those wanna be ice machines, marcum,humminbird,garmin,and lowrance. There is a new sheriff in town.:;:muahaha

- - - Updated - - -

If you get a good deal on your vexilar spend a little more for the lense and a tri beam ducer,if the vexilar does then you are set up for some killer ice fishing.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your crazy if you don't pick up that 18 for $200,money well spent,not sure if you need the tri ducer but at least consider the dual ducer if you fish deep water or have a buddy with a flasher right next to ya,the 9degree cone helps cure the interference when the cones cross.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah.. I agree with the rest of the gang with that price point being very reasonable/low. I'd still do your due diligence and check the thing out before purchasing...sometimes too good to be true can bite you. Has me anyway. I am sure we all have stories of getting a steal on something only to find out later there were REASONS the item was selling less than it normally should. Just sayin. Good luck to you though..if all is legit you will like it.Thumbs Up

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5