What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
never say elk again
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="db-2" data-source="post: 381101" data-attributes="member: 4743"><p>Had a chance to review what I just wrote.</p><p></p><p>Many years ago, got my first camera where you sent film away to get process.</p><p>Expense. </p><p>Then camera with card for $600. Did not work at 10 degrees or below. Then built cameras which worked well, still have one, and now buy for around $!00.</p><p></p><p>Son and i have several at many sites. </p><p>I do enjoy and understand some are against them. Was told Montana has ban them. </p><p>Right or wrong, each to their own</p><p></p><p>I guess I know how to post. However, this elk may not be the largest, but it is among the best I have. Probably the best we have found. The camera's do what they were meant to do and for me it is fine to use.</p><p></p><p>Have a friend who we sent picture to for a good reason. He has a friend. </p><p></p><p>At this point I do not feel I should take the thunder away from a friend of a friend, a stranger to us. The elk is such that I am sure he would like to be the one to post and tell the story, not me.</p><p></p><p>So., I guess now I should have said nothing. db</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="db-2, post: 381101, member: 4743"] Had a chance to review what I just wrote. Many years ago, got my first camera where you sent film away to get process. Expense. Then camera with card for $600. Did not work at 10 degrees or below. Then built cameras which worked well, still have one, and now buy for around $!00. Son and i have several at many sites. I do enjoy and understand some are against them. Was told Montana has ban them. Right or wrong, each to their own I guess I know how to post. However, this elk may not be the largest, but it is among the best I have. Probably the best we have found. The camera's do what they were meant to do and for me it is fine to use. Have a friend who we sent picture to for a good reason. He has a friend. At this point I do not feel I should take the thunder away from a friend of a friend, a stranger to us. The elk is such that I am sure he would like to be the one to post and tell the story, not me. So., I guess now I should have said nothing. db [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Today at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Boat Fishing
never say elk again
Top
Bottom