New covid strain.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In my area,

Neighbors both laid up,no meds to help with symptoms, let it run its course (12 week's)
Ive got the same symtoms,shortness of breath, weak,body sore joints.ugh.

Lets see what the media does with this...

10 + million 3rd world illegals invaded our country,what other shit did they bring?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
In my area,

Neighbors both laid up,no meds to help with symptoms, let it run its course (12 week's)
Ive got the same symtoms,shortness of breath, weak,body sore joints.ugh.

Lets see what the media does with this...

10 + million 3rd world illegals invaded our country,what other shit did they bring?
Hope, democracy and pride.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Take some ivermectin and be good to go in 24 hours
Just resupplied my ivermectin for my pup I use every 30 days for heart worm and round worm defense ,ill sniff around for human consumption.

Thanx for the heads-up trip.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sounds more like flu?...
Dunno know? No feverno pukes but the "trotts" at times afraid to fart... but shortness of breath and weakness,dry mouth is concerning,

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dunno know? No feverno pukes but the "trotts" at times afraid to fart... but shortness of breath and weakness,dry mouth is concerning,
Keep fluids in you..try and get up and walk to keep the pneumonia out. Not just fluids of water either..gonna need stuff for electrolytes. Mucinex is also a good expectorant. Fluids and walking are huge....pepto for the shits. Light foods..to calm that also...toast and some fruits later on. Oh and according to the govt what's this covid thing your talking about, thought that all disappeared?
Oh and watch your shortness of breath...don't let it get to bad before addressing. if you have a pulse ox on a smart device that can help to keep an eye on it. I recommend all older people to get a finger pulse ox to just have even for "normal"sickness.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good info,not much walking as my knees have issues but biking daily which doesn't tax shortness of breath,watermelon, peeches and plumes daily... finally got good relm sleep tonight.

Just gotta slow down.as far as shortness of breath, i picked up a couple cans of "boost oxygen " tremendous help.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 143
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31