New Rockford wedding shooting

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Absolutely Hate hearing this, very familiar with that town, and a few family members knew Donnie very personally.. Nightmare in the making and not only prayers to the friends/family involved, but also to those that witnessed it, life-scars I am certain!
Ive said it once; and ill say it again (barring the official evidence) and hearing the details, too much whiskey can do unthinkable things in the heat of the moment...
No matter the circumstances in one's life; fook this pos coward for doing just this the way he did it and making that decision. To hear he ordered a drink (if true) afterwards honestly makes me sick..

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
To hear he ordered a drink (if true) afterwards honestly makes me sick..

One of two things here. He is nutty in the head, in which case he will spend many years in the loony bin, or he was smart enough to do something totally wacky to make jurors think he is insane. Hmmmm nuts or devious?????

This is a terrible thing, but presents lessons to be learned.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not surprised this happened in the sheet hole town of new Rockford. Must have been that inbreeding gone wrong!

noclass-1.jpg

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not surprised this happened in the sheet hole town of new Rockford. Must have been that inbreeding gone wrong!

Really?? Dude...that's messed up.

New Rockford is a town like a hundred others in Nodak. Small town with the bare essentials. I don't think anyplace, no matter how much of a "sheet hole" it is, deserves what took place.

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
One comes into this world with nothing and leaves with only your past. That past dictates your future. Faith has left a great number of people. Excuses are something the baby boomer generation started --- nothing constitutes shooting someone -- no matter how bad life is. Anyway I heard he shot and then ordered a drink before being arrested.

I disagree lots of people should be shot, just not in this particular instance

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even tho not much detail about this terrible ordeal has come out, other than the fact they say he was in the wrong place wrong time.....but I am thinking he shot this fellow thinking he was his ex's new bf, which he was not, more than likely he shot by mistaken identity type of thing or he was in such jealous rage that he couldn't stand his ex talking to any guy, don't care how 'nice' everyone makes him out to be, thats an act of a real POS coward

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish my ex would move on, and talk to other dudes. Since when is an ex something to shoot someone over. Now if I came to the wedding and the current mrs johnr is chilling with some jackwagon, and maybe they are nuts deep, well that might be a breaking point.:::

Sorry, I should not be joking about this.

Hope the victims and families are okay.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know how much truth is in it. Some of you will know this better than I. Through second person of a close friend of the shooter I understand that within the last year or two he lost his mother, his dad, and two brothers. Then the girlfriend left him for a richer farmer. Not sure. Sounds like he shot the wrong guy. Just tossing it out and hoping for some clarification from you guys who are closer.
Sounds like the last thing he lost was his mind. To much pressure, and he got into a game where everyone looses.

I know the shooter lost his mother recently. I believe his dad is still alive? His 2 brothers died in unrelated accidents like 30 years ago...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19