What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Introductions
New To Hunting Help Appreciated!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Logan Stegmiller" data-source="post: 331128" data-attributes="member: 7786"><p>Really sorry to hear people have been vandalizing the property, but that's quite impressive to see you put all that together and still manage to get a nice buck!</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That's awesome to hear, I've been shooting the bow as much as I can with school and sports, but I sure hope I can drop one. I'd like to PM my number to you, but my PM's are blocked right now I believe because I am a new user, but I'll make sure to check the forum frequently!</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I will do, I'll spend some time this weekend looking at what to get maybe and if I have any questions I'll send them over! Thank you for the advice and no worries hopefully the young guys putting them to good use!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Logan Stegmiller, post: 331128, member: 7786"] Really sorry to hear people have been vandalizing the property, but that's quite impressive to see you put all that together and still manage to get a nice buck! [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] That's awesome to hear, I've been shooting the bow as much as I can with school and sports, but I sure hope I can drop one. I'd like to PM my number to you, but my PM's are blocked right now I believe because I am a new user, but I'll make sure to check the forum frequently! [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] I will do, I'll spend some time this weekend looking at what to get maybe and if I have any questions I'll send them over! Thank you for the advice and no worries hopefully the young guys putting them to good use! [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Introductions
New To Hunting Help Appreciated!
Top
Bottom