What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Introductions
New To Hunting Help Appreciated!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="KDM" data-source="post: 331173" data-attributes="member: 314"><p>I can't THANK YOU enough suppressyourself for taking the time to help this young man be successful. I certainly hope he doesn't feel pressured. I just want him to be successful. I don't know how much time I will have to talk to Logan before he's in the stand, but I'll do my best. Again, you took on the heavy lifting on this one. Hunters can't control the deer, but we can control practice time, equipment functionality and maintenance, knowledge about our quarry, and mental readiness. You have taken the time to ensure Logan has addressed that which he can control and better prepared him for the hunt. You're a good man for doing that. Now it's time to put it all together. The wind looks PERFECT for tomorrow. The muddy conditions will be an issue, but we can deal with that. Had several deer come in last evening and again this morning during shooting light, so if all goes well, he should be drawing back right away tomorrow morning. Hope Logan wins the game tonight and then wins the game tomorrow as well. Fingers Crossed!!!!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="KDM, post: 331173, member: 314"] I can't THANK YOU enough suppressyourself for taking the time to help this young man be successful. I certainly hope he doesn't feel pressured. I just want him to be successful. I don't know how much time I will have to talk to Logan before he's in the stand, but I'll do my best. Again, you took on the heavy lifting on this one. Hunters can't control the deer, but we can control practice time, equipment functionality and maintenance, knowledge about our quarry, and mental readiness. You have taken the time to ensure Logan has addressed that which he can control and better prepared him for the hunt. You're a good man for doing that. Now it's time to put it all together. The wind looks PERFECT for tomorrow. The muddy conditions will be an issue, but we can deal with that. Had several deer come in last evening and again this morning during shooting light, so if all goes well, he should be drawing back right away tomorrow morning. Hope Logan wins the game tonight and then wins the game tomorrow as well. Fingers Crossed!!!! [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Introductions
New To Hunting Help Appreciated!
Top
Bottom