New to NDA

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
if crapping beside an ice shack is offensive there might be issues. if you have any good stories involving crap you are in the right place
True is this, I was threatened with a face full of poopie if this one guy was to ever see me deucing on the hard water. Be watchful of where you stain the ice, it might turn ugly.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeez, we couldn't even get through one page of comments without scaring the guy off. Good riddance, I bet he docks his dogs' tails like some kind of America-hating pervert. Somebody's got to keep that riffraff out.

Hawgeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope, can't scare me away that easy!! Know any good canine prosthetic companies? My springer pup looks at my 10 yo Labradinger and already is getting an inferiority complex about her tail! I know because all she ever does is try to bite it!

Since you mentioned it, i do have three favorite NFL teams, anyone playing the Packers and anyone playing the Cowboys. I admit I'm a Vikes fan and have lived with the misery for my entire life. But....some day, when hell freezes over, they WILL win the Superbowl....unfortunately this damn global warming isn't helping.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://www.thesixtyone.com/v3dietoiraclocks/ fast acting weight loss pills So whether you looking to burn fat, block fat or block carbs, there is often a weight loss pill that can assist you to reach excess fat goal. Deriving on the blue berry on acai palm trees acquired in South and Central America, it could be had in juices, tablets, pills and powders. Weight loss pill that works fast The ingredients that will be found inside your typical dieting pills contain the power to suppress your appetite that could greatly boost the overall fat reducing effect within your whole body.http://www.purevolume.com/jerilyn3990f/posts/5508519/Get+Slim+Using+the+Size+Zero+Slimming+pill Chinese ace diet pill review secrets are important now over ever as morbid obesity is increasing at epidemic levels and affecting the happiness and pleasure of many people. There are countless different fat reduction and vitamin supplements out there for the market. http://search.kentlaw.edu/help/urls...ill.com/looking-for-diet-pills-that-work-fast

Do you have anything that works for the big boned?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I kinda like him. He has a way with his words.

I am gonna positive rep the shit out of him

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just woke up from a post-slough-walking marathon nap. I'm sleep-posting and shouldn't be held responsible for any posts between 2:30 and 3:00pm today.

Thank you.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I surprisingly want to know more about this thunder boner V has...:;:huh

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I just woke up from a post-slough-walking marathon nap. I'm sleep-posting and shouldn't be held responsible for any posts between 2:30 and 3:00pm today.

Thank you.

Did you have enough shells and water?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93