NFL News (Vikings)

Tinesdown

Established Member
Not game, games. He did it the whole season, the "Minneapolis Miracle" with Diggs was merely the culmination.
The old vikings are good fran tarkenton used to be great vikings 1990s its tough to play vikings with those choke loses in the 90s lets see if they can go 9 an 0 an still lose the super bowl alot of people lost money that year.

Tinesdown

Established Member
The old vikings are good fran tarkenton used to be great vikings 1990s its tough to play vikings with those choke loses in the 90s lets see if they can go 9 an 0 an still lose the super bowl alot of people lost money that year.
That was just throwing somthing out there darnold was a qb for the jets when a nd boy played the line brent qvale. The jets he thought darnold was legit an now he is the vikes quarterback the dude is smart so i think the vikes are looking great. That darnold is a smart qb.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_4719.jpeg

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Atlanta will be 8-9 or 9-8 at the end of the year. That is what Kirk does, unless he is losing his job to QB's who aren't in the league any more like RGlll.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cousin wins close games. The Vikings fucked up letting him go
BS! He's a financial anchor and usually chokes when it really matters. He's a very expensive check down charlie. I doubt Atlanta wins 10 games this season but if they do make the PO's he'll throw short of the sticks when it matters most and piss himself!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
BS! He's a financial anchor and usually chokes when it really matters. He's a very expensive check down charlie. I doubt Atlanta wins 10 games this season but if they do make the PO's he'll throw short of the sticks when it matters most and piss himself!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was a cousins guy but the price was to high and I agree that moving on was the right call.
Jefferson was a muchhhh higher priority in terms of payroll..cousins is just a guy that gives a guy false hope and will always be that way..he'll never be big-time or great..its just who he is. Good dude nonetheless.
Not gonna lie, this team just looks hungry, faster, and refreshed on all sides of the ball compared to years past..

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jefferson was a muchhhh higher priority in terms of payroll..cousins is just a guy that gives a guy false hope and will always be that way..he'll never be big-time or great..its just who he is. Good dude nonetheless.
Not gonna lie, this team just looks hungry, faster, and refreshed on all sides of the ball compared to years past..
They look, dare I say it, professional.

Brock Purdy gave it up to Flores and said post game that the D-scheme was "crazy". I think we have more and better athletes on D than last year, more pieces for Flores. And veteran D-backs allow him to do more up front.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member

Brock Purdy gave it up to Flores and said post game that the D-scheme was "crazy". I think we have more and better athletes on D than last year, more pieces for Flores. And veteran D-backs allow him to do more up front.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Vikes saved a lot of coin
One playoff win for $183 million — how a game-losing throw in the playoffs turned into an eventual victory for the Vikings ... Good luck in Atlanta, Kirk, and thanks for the generous cap space.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...pensive-failure/ar-AA1qK53i?ocid=BingNewsSerp
Totally agree with the money saved, worked for Bill Billechech and the patriots for decades with cutting players who felt they were owed more then their worth.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 227
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 125
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 55